加罗

Say, where's my shame,
吶,我的羞愧在哪裡?
When I call your name,
當我呼喚妳的名
So please, don't set me free,
所以請別讓我自由
I must heavy as can be.
我須駐留此地
I will do you harm,
我會傷害妳
I'll break my arm
我會摧殘自己
I'm a victim of your charms.
我是妳魅力下的犧牲者
I once should be dead,
我曾應死
When I am, I lament,
當我死時,我嘆息
I can be so mean,
我可以如此殘忍
You can't beat me,
妳無法勝過我
I would like to share you,
我想分享妳
I would like to blame you,
我想責怪妳
Just because of my love to you
只因我愛妳
Au...love itself is just as innocent as roses in May,
啊...愛就像五月純潔無罪的薔薇
I know that they can't drive it away.
我知道他們無法驅散(愛=Rose)
Oh, love itself is just as brief as a candle in the wind.
喔,愛短暫有如風中殘燭
That's really just like sin.
宛如罪孽
Alone, but sane,
孤單卻理智
I am a love suicide.
我是殉情者
Cause love itself is just as brief as a candle in the wind.
只因愛短暫有如風中殘燭
It's pure whitest, just like sin.
它純粹至白 宛如罪孽
Alone, but sane,
孤單卻理智
I am a love suicide.
我是殉情者
Cause love itself is just as innocent as Roses in May.
啊...愛就像五月純潔無罪的薔薇
It's pure white, just like sin
它純粹至白 宛如罪孽 

PS2游戏《蔷薇守则》的主题曲

我只是看完了游戏视频 说是恐怖游戏但不吓人 节奏缓慢也不好玩 别被狼师百合人兽病娇骗了

但是 我喜欢这个故事 恰如孩童般残酷至真的爱情童话

1930年Jenifer做了十二个噩梦 鲸鱼在空中游曳 上流社会忙着嬉戏 扫除妖精清除血迹 孩子们都是带刺的蔷薇 野狗注定葬身雨夜 

虽然Jenifer要穿过重重黑暗迷雾 但孤儿院溢满有时泣血间或流金的玫瑰色 爱与罪孽 耳鬓厮磨

王子公主以及狗 都没有幸福结局 Wendy信守诺言 唱得真动听

因为我也会做这样的梦 当然没这么美 所以……多听几遍歌吧

评论(2)
热度(1)

© 加罗 | Powered by LOFTER